Funny Questions on Mobile Cardio Kickboxing
Q: Will I get kicked in the head by my kickboxing trainer?
A: Our professional and ID-verified (learn more) kickboxing trainers will NEVER EVER hit you. You hit them (on the pads); they make sure you are having fun in a safe and friendly environment.
Q: Would I look like a bodybuilder?
A: Kickboxing is very cardio intensive. You will get toned, but it’s HARD to become a bulky. Bodybuilders focus on muscle growth with low reps with heavy weights. Kickboxing is basically the opposite of this model. Kickboxing leads to lean muscle not bulk. For women, kicks help with overall weight loss, growth in the booty and leaning stomach.
Q: How fast can I lose weight, so I can book a vacation?
A: Depending on the frequency of training, best results average at 3 times a week. Your Tapin service provider will sit with you discuss your needs and build a program that will help you achieve your goals. The more you push and sweat the faster you will get the results you want.
Q: How many calories are burnt per session?
A: Depending intensity your TapIn trainer designed for you, a typical session will burn from 500 to 800 calories. It is possible to burn 1,400 calories in 45 minutes of pads. The trainers know how to push you to your limit while having a lot of fun at the same time.
Q: What are the main reasons people train cardio kickboxing with a mobile trainer?
- It’s Cool: Check out who does it: Gina Carano.
- Cardio and weight management: Always a great sweat at the end of a session.
- Pressure release: Blowing off some steam, hitting pads is an amazing way to release stress and tensions in your body
- Minimal equipment: all you need is a pair of gloves; trainers can bring loaner gloves for people who are still trying out kickboxing. You can do it whether it is in a condo gym, garage or living room.
- Time saving: Train before work, shower right after and no reason to commute to a gym that might be intimidating
- Inexpensive: Average rate of our mobile kickboxing trainers are $50-$80/hr
- Self-defense: Learn how to kick butt and be a bad ass while having a lot of fun and getting in great shape